Many women want to workout, but are afraid of gaining too much muscle or looking too “bulky”. I, on the other hand, love the look of strong legs and booty… but I get it, not everyone wants that.
Amidst all of the fitness gurus that are becoming ever so popular on social media nowadays, some women still long for that long, lean, Victoria’s Secret supermodel body. Toned, but not too thick or hard looking.
Dan Roberts, the creator of the fitness plan, Methodology X, made this with fashion models in mind. He is bringing over 20 years of expertise to the table with this fitness plan.
What is it?
This is a 21 day workout program, nicknamed “The Model Workout”, can be done at home, in under 30 minutes each day! Once ordered, you get a download link for the 21-day plan, and access to the workout videos, which stars Stephanie Carta, an international model. You will also get access to their private online forum if you have any questions, or are looking for moral support!
Enter in Methodology X – a workout program designed for runway fashion models to get fit, without building unwanted muscle tone. It is meant for women or men who want a firmer, tighter and leaner body all whilst mindfully connecting them to their natural athleticism.
It focuses on reducing body fat while toning and firming up your thighs, abdominals, arms and butt. They promise that you will love your results, and offer you a 100% money back guarantee.
Who it’s not for
This program was designed for women and men who want to build up their athleticism and lose a few inches, without gaining too much muscle.
It is NOT suggested for anyone who is overweight and needs to lose a major amount of weight. This program is intended to make you look toned and leaner, but it will not help you lose a significant amount of body weight.
If you are trying to lose weight quickly, try the Di.Et program, which was designed for quick weight loss like before a vacation or a wedding.
Where to buy and how much does it cost?
You can buy Methodology X from their official website, and right now, I can offer my readers a special discounted price of $90USD (give or take, depending on the currency conversion)
You’ll also be getting some bonus reports that will help with achieving your dream model body:
1. Model Yoga – Written by Sarah Hunt, Head of Yoga at Dan Roberts London. Sarah has created a guide on the best Yoga moves for Models doing Methodology X.rnational Model & Nutrition expert and creator of the popular blog – Model Eats, Gwyneth Archer.
2. Nutrition Secrets – A fascinating report by the Inte
- great for people who don’t want to get too “bulky”, while still getting more flexible and building a little bit of strength
- can be done in the comfort of your own home
- done in as little s 30 minutes a day!
- can get support from peers and trainers in their special private forum
- not an ideal workout plan if you have a lot of weight to lose
So, that pretty much rounds up what Methodology is about! If the long and lean supermodel type body is what you’re going for, definitely give this a shot!