Warmer weather is finally here in Toronto, ON, Canada, and what better way to celebrate than to go makeup shopping! After a long, gloomy winter, I’m sure we all need a little change with our makeup looks to more fun and colourful looks.
Here are 10 items from Annabelle to update your everyday makeup to something more sun-ready!
- BB Cream Multi-Action Beauty Balm – Who wants to spend time inside getting ready when the weather outside is so beautiful? Speed things up in the morning by using this BB cream that hydrates, primes, blurs imperfections, brightens your skin with a glow, and protects with SPF 15, all in one step!
- Perfect Bronze Bronzing Pressed Powder – The winter does take a toll on that healthy glow that we worked so hard for last summer. Add some warmth to your complexion by using bronzer!
- iTRANSFORMER – Another product that’ll make your life easier. Turn any loose or pressed powder product into liquid liner! Wonderful way to use your super vibrant shadows and adding a pop of colour to your eye look.
- Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil in “Absinthe-minded” – This peacock green pencil goes on smooth and lasts all day Do you wear a brown-bronze eye look? This colour looks amazing with bronzes! Add this to the center of your eyelids for something different. Try it!
- TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon in “Bubble” – The IT colour of the season is coral. This peachy-pink coral lipstick crayon glides on smooth and hydrates the lips, all while adding a wonderful spring-worthy colour.
- TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon in “Fuchsianista” – Same hydrating, long lasting formula is the previous lippy, but if you are more daring, try this hot fuchsia lip crayon a try.
- Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in “Celestial Sky” – Glitter is always fun, especially in different colours! Try this on top of your regular black liner for a fun new look.
- Smudgeliner in “Vortez Violet” – The easiest way I add colour to my everyday look is by adding a funky coloured smudged liner on my bottom lashes. Annabelle makes it even easier by making these Smudgeliners in fun, rich colours, that comes with a sponge on the end so you can soften the line up!
- Quad Eyeshadow in “Grape Vine” – Been wanting to try out Pantone’s Color of the year? Check out this eyeshadow quad that features a vibrant orchid shade, along with coordinating colours.
- Big Show Lipshine in “Shout” – This is another hot colour of the season, orangey-red coral. This non-sticky gloss is super shiny and adds just the right amount of colour, if you’re not a lipstick kind of gal.
For more info about Annabelle and their products, check out there website. They ship to both the US and Canada! Happy spring makeup shopping!
What trends are you loving this spring? Let me know in the comments below!